Friday, April 10, 2009

Short Update

Well, the bar has been pretty low-key and boring lately. Maybe someone found out that I was writing about them and everyone is on their best behavior. It is Friday night though, so things could get a little interesting.

I've been working on a series of small paintings that I plan to turn into my first line of prints. It seems like prints do really well on etsy and I like selling on etsy.

I donated a painting from 2005 to a silent auction and it sold. It's kind of funny how you never know which painting is going to sell. They don't sell in the order that you paint them. What seems like old work to me is new work to someone else.

I hope everyone has a great Friday night!

Liz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see them.

cabin + cub said...

I agree... so hard to know what will sell! What's old is sometimes new!

Have a happy friday!

Dallas Shaw said...

Doing a show in san fran this summer. Would love to chat with you about it...you might be a nice fit dallasshawdesign@gmail.com