Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick Update

image of Lizardo Art
There is my official 30th birthday pic...it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be! We had tons of fun in Vegas. I'll share more pics as soon as I get them edited a little.

This month has absolutely flown by! I am so glad I took the summer off. July will be a great time to lay by the pool and relax.

I am still getting ready for my show in San Fran. Super excited about it! It's my first time in Cali and I am sooo looking forward to a break from the Texas heat. We've been in the triple digits lately. It gets in the 50's in SF and I'm freaking out about wearing sweaters and jackets and light layers in June! Yeah!

Alright, y'all, I'll talk to you soon!

:Liz:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all about summers off....SF is the place to go to beat the heat....that is for sure!

Lizardo Art said...

Yes! I am so excited about the temp there. It's been 100+ degrees all week in Texas.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! and you are going to love California :) I am also trying to figure out what to pack as we will have such great warm weather during the day, but freezing at night LOL. It will be so fun.

Cannot wait to meet you and for our show!

Leigh