Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back From New Mexico


Hello! Just came home from a road trip through New Mexico. We visited Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Carlsbad and some other small towns you've probably never heard of. I had a good time but I'm happy to be home for now.

In three days I head south towards San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi. When I come back, there will be one week before school starts. Damn!

I only had a few hours in Santa Fe and loved it. For some reason, I thought it was bigger but it's actually pretty small. The concentration of artists far outweighs anything we have here, however.
Driving through Canyon Road was such a tease for me. So many galleries and so little time. I will definitely be planning a trip back there. Talk to you soon! Liz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got to take a whole day on Canyon Road. It is really inspiring. SF is one of my favorite places.

Lizardo Art said...

I plan on going back. I really liked it.