Saturday, July 12, 2008

About Me and Art

I have decided to start offering my art work online and this blog will keep readers informed of what is going on in my life. I think that is probably the best way to gain more understanding of my art, if anyone wants to gain understanding. For me, I just enjoy looking at it. I enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy making them.

My life is pretty normal. I am going to school for accounting (don't ask! lol) and I bartend part time at a really nice hotel (not naming any names.) I like to go to concerts, go out to eat and attend art events. I really like going to see art on nights when they keep the museum open late and make it into a party of some kind. I'd rather go then when you can be a little louder and talk to your friends and generally have fun while looking at art.

My art is mostly about my curiosity. I like to find new ways of adding texture to my paintings...the more the better. I like playing with colors and I like using several shades of the same color in a single painting.

Enough about me for now...lol.

Lizardo

No comments: