Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Features

Today has been a great day for me. Actually this whole week has been pretty good. It's nice to see some of my "hard" work paying off.

Jay Neale III, who is great at promoting artists from Etsy, included me in a blog that he wrote for the Design Style Guide. Awesome team, by the way. Be sure to check out Jay's shop on Etsy.

Distressed Pine Candle Holder, Honey Brown

In other news, the treasury I curated made the front page of Etsy. That excited me a lot because it is bright yellow and has all kinds of interesting things, including a floral arrangement. Very spring-y.

The spring season always gives me a feeling of optimism. I feel excited about so many things this year. I am on the home stretch of my super extended college career. My blog is starting to take off a little bit. I am learning the ins and outs of selling art online. Life is good!





1 comment:

Jay Neale III said...

Thank you for mentioning the post at the DSG blog, and for mentioning my Etsy shop! Hope to see you in Mineral Wells Saturday!!!