Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lizardo Art @ The Coffee Haus Downtown


Last night's reception at the Coffee Haus downtown went well. It was pretty low key and that is totally fine with me. This is also my first solo show so I feel like I have reached a little milestone in my emerging art career. Thankfully, Ben was on hand to take pictures and I was able to talk about my work. It's getting easier for me to talk about my art. I guess that just comes with practice.

I'm also excited because Ben has been taking video interviews at all of my latest shows so he'll be putting something really cool together. I'm looking forward to being able to share my personality a little bit with all of my internet friends. So, thank you Ben!
image of liz ballard lizardo art
image of lizardo art coffee haus show

No comments: