Saturday, November 22, 2008

New ACEO, how to display ACEO's

Original ACEO Abstract Painting Art Aqua by Lizardo, 2008.

NEW ACEO
This is one of my recent favorites. It reminds me of this dress that Sarah Jessica Parker wore one time. I think the dress was a turquoise color and she had red shoes. Something like that. Or I made it up and created a painting from my mixed up mind. LOL. Either way, I love this one because of the colors and I love the texture on the red part. It's pretty cool.
What do I do with an ACEO?
I found some frames that fit ACEO's perfectly at Target. It is just simple and black and about $2. I think it looks interesting to have a bunch of small paintings framed on a mantel or a shelf and the ACEO's give it a little more interest. I kept making them and thinking, what the hell is anyone going to do with them? As much as I love to make them, I don't see the point in putting them in a baseball card type book. Either way...if I were to be stuck in a boring cubicle, I would put these on my desk. For now, I have them on the fireplace.



No comments: