Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Art

New work posted! I have been working on this for the past week and am very pleased with the results. There is lots of texture and structure but it's not too perfect. It's a little symbolic of how my attempts to be more structured usually come out.

My Christmas vacation has been awesome! Just having the time to do normal things like laundry, grocery shopping and sleeping in has been great. I have the rest of this week and one more week until school starts again.

I've been having a lot of fun with my Etsy shop. I have been able to get a Treasury or two. When you create a Treasury, you are showcasing other sellers and things that you like. It's a fun way for me to explore Etsy.

I haven't been to work since the holidays ended but we're back to convention season. Yeah! I like kids and all but hundreds of them is a little overwhelming. Plus everyone has been getting sick and we're all tired. And I love my business travelers.

Who knows what the year will bring with that. I have heard that conventions have been canceled but I'm sure they will do something to bring the business in. I've always done well there.

Okay...off to ship my first sale of the year!


No comments: